What happened to this game

All about ST/STE games

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, ICS, Moderator Team

elliot
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

What happened to this game

Post by elliot »

What happened to this game? The only thing I can find online is the screen shots here more or less. Was the code ever released? The multi device/player option would have been right up my ally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falcon with CT60 in rack mountable case. Two STFMs, one upgraded lots. My original STE from when I was a teen with Switchable TOS, 1.44Mb drive, 4MB RAM, Supra Hard Drive and very very yellow case. Mega STE with (currently none working) Crazy Dots 2. Atari 2600 and a Jag. And a mountain of commercial software and lots of hardware addons.
Mikerochip
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: What happened to this game

Post by Mikerochip »

Interesting. I'd forgotten about this, but, I remember reading about it, a long time ago.

Atari Mania lists it as unreleased. http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-st ... 30178.html

I wonder if they're the same Mission Software that released the 'Mission-1' 3D software, for the Amstrad, ZX, C64 etc.
elliot
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: What happened to this game

Post by elliot »

I wonder if it turned into something else and only released on the PC or something.
Falcon with CT60 in rack mountable case. Two STFMs, one upgraded lots. My original STE from when I was a teen with Switchable TOS, 1.44Mb drive, 4MB RAM, Supra Hard Drive and very very yellow case. Mega STE with (currently none working) Crazy Dots 2. Atari 2600 and a Jag. And a mountain of commercial software and lots of hardware addons.

Return to “Games - General”