Remote Control for the CT60 - available now!

Discuss CT60/CT63, CTPCI, SuperVidel and EtherNAT hardware here.

Moderators: Mug UK, [ProToS], moondog/.tSCc., lp, Moderator Team

dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Remote Control for the CT60 - available now!

Post by dhedberg »

Hi,

I have made a little remote-control device for the CT60e accelerator (should work on any CT60 but only tested with the CT60e so far). The receiver board is hooked up to the RST, CT60, and PWR_SW pins of the CT60 (plug-and-play), and to a 5V source and GND (will require some soldering or a customized cable).

Using a tiny remote control (looks like a car key remote control), it will let you reset your Falcon, switch between 030/060 mode and power it off, remotely. If the receiver is powered regardless of the Falcon, it can also be used to power it on. The receiver board also have pins to let you connect mechanical switches if you still want those.

I created this remote-control because I wanted to get rid of the 030/060 switch to make space for a HDMI connector (in the event of a new SuperVidel batch). My Falcon is also located in the corner of my desk, making it hard to reach the reset button and the 030/060 switch without getting out of my chair (yeah, I am lazy). This remote-control solves both of my problems. :lol:

As usual when I create something for myself, I build a few more units in case somebody else is interested. At the moment I have only 5 left. If you want one, send me a PM. First come, first served. The price for a remote control and a fully assembled/programmed/tested receiver board is 300 SEK (roughly €30 EUR). Shipping costs are not included and will be added to the total.

If demand is higher than the supply, I *may* build another batch in a month or so, but only if there are at least 10 committed buyers.

Cheers,
Daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org.
Like demos? Have a look at our new Falcon030 demo It's that time of the year again, or click here to feel the JOY.
sigmate
Retro freak
Retro freak

Re: Remote Control for the CT60 - available now!

Post by sigmate »

So nice! I’ve been think about such a thing for a few weeks and was considering doing it myself. Count me in for one, please!

Thanks a lot!

Mathieu
wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Post by wongck »

suggest you get an Air tag for the remote, as with all remotes, they tend to go missing.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63 CTPCI ATI RTL8139 USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff that are no longer for sale due to them over 30 years old - click here for list
dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Post by dhedberg »

Only 2 left now. No more lazy people around? :lol:
Like demos? Have a look at our new Falcon030 demo It's that time of the year again, or click here to feel the JOY.
cyberish
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Post by cyberish »

cool, I want one. I did send you a PM but I'm not sure if this has been sent...
viking272
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Post by viking272 »

Looks awesome, nice one mate 👍
dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Post by dhedberg »

Hi,

First batch is sold out. At the moment there are a couple of people that have committed to buy if I build a second batch. For me to do so, I'd need at least 10 committed buyers. Let me know if you're interested and how many units you would buy if there was another batch.

Thanks,
Daniel
alienkidmj12
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by alienkidmj12 »

id have one too, from next batch
alienkidmj12
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by alienkidmj12 »

im going to 3d print a new case for the remote though, something atari related :)
dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Post by dhedberg »

alienkidmj12 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:07 am id have one too, from next batch
Thanks! So, with 3 more I'll go ahead and produce a second batch. Anyone?

--Daniel
darkxavier
Atari User
Atari User

Post by darkxavier »

I'm interested in 2.
FALCON CT60E @ 95MHZ, MEGA STE, AMIGA 1200 060, ULTIMATE 64
dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Post by dhedberg »

darkxavier wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:37 pm I'm interested in 2.
Great! I've decided to have a go at another batch. All parts have been ordered.
Will probably take me a while before I have the time to assemble the boards (mid/late August).

Not all units of this new batch have been reserved/pre-ordered. If you're interested in one, let me know!
dhedberg
Atari God
Atari God

Post by dhedberg »

For anyone interested in a CT60 Remote, there are few left from the second batch.
Package includes the receiver, remote control, cables, and printed installation instructions. The receiver and remote are configured and fully tested.
Price is 300 SEK (roughly €30 EUR). Shipping costs are not included and will be added to the total.
Sen me a PM if you're interested.

Return to “CT60 / CT63 Area”