Troll and Litchi on the Firebee

All things related to the Atari Coldfire Project

Moderators: Mathias, Mug UK, [ProToS], moondog/.tSCc., Galvez, Moderator Team

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Re: Troll and Litchi on the Firebee

Post by wongck »

I guess I should get it to Fredi some day in the near future.
It been I think may be 2 years since it stopped working ( i did not count).
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63 CTPCI ATI RTL8139 USB 512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff that are no longer for sale due to them over 30 years old - click here for list
Gamer
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Post by Gamer »

Well I finally got things working. I reached out to the author and he sent me another version of Gluestik and that did the trick. Strange, I would not have even thought of that. Simple fix. I might of been using the version of Gluestik I was using when I had my Hades060. Now I can look at the Twlight screensaver and see if there is another simple fix for that.
ThorstenOtto
Atari God
Atari God

Post by ThorstenOtto »

Is that just an updated version of GlueSTiK, or did he make any changes? If the latter, may be interesting to know what exactly the problem was.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

ThorstenOtto wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:12 am Is that just an updated version of GlueSTiK, or did he make any changes? If the latter, may be interesting to know what exactly the problem was.
Not sure, but the version I had was about 20,000 bytes and this one he sent me is over 100,000 bytes. Sounds like an upgraded version to me. Litchi is working fine and I have signed on to 4 Atari ftp sites. Troll works, but having trouble signing on to the Comcast IMAP server. I just have to tweak some settings. Still, great to finally have things working.
ThorstenOtto
Atari God
Atari God

Post by ThorstenOtto »

If you've got the time, maybe you can also try the version from freemint snapshots. You'll find gluestik in /mint/1-19-cur/sys-root/opt/GEM/gluestik
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Well I finally Troll to connect to the Comcast IMAP server. I used another version of the LDG program and things started working.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

ThorstenOtto wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:08 pm If you've got the time, maybe you can also try the version from freemint snapshots. You'll find gluestik in /mint/1-19-cur/sys-root/opt/GEM/gluestik

Thanks. I will look at it.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Well things are going great with both programs. Everything works perfectly. I was wondering, in Troll when you are looking at the incoming emails. If you see a group of emails that are just junk and want to delete them, is there a way to highlight more than one to delete them?
Latz
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by Latz »

Hi,
Gamer wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:47 pmIf you see a group of emails that are just junk and want to delete them, is there a way to highlight more than one to delete them?
Press LEFT SHIFT key while selecting!

Latz
Falcon/CT60 90MHz, 14+128 MB RAM, CTPCI/Radeon 9250/RTL8139, Carte Eiffel+LCD, 32GB CF card, DVD-RW.
Falcon/CT63 95MHz, 4+128 MB RAM, CTPCI/Radeon 9250/RTL8139, Carte Eiffel+LCD, 16GB IDE CF card, CD-RW.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Latz wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:29 am Hi,
Gamer wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:47 pmIf you see a group of emails that are just junk and want to delete them, is there a way to highlight more than one to delete them?
Press LEFT SHIFT key while selecting!

Latz
Thanks...

Return to “FireBee”