Discuss your favourite artists, styles, art packages and much more in this section
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Hatari Developer
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:36 am
- Location: Germany
Here are the title picture from Pacland and Super STario Land...
Funny to see that "RD" claims to have drawn the latter picture...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 4444
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: sweden
explains the bad gfx in the actuall game.. he couldnt find out how to ripp good sprites from other games without ppl would know to easy
- Atari ST/FM/E - Mega sTe - Portfolio - Falcon 030 FX 3 in 1 -- Atari 7800/Lynx/Jaguar -
- FTP... Ask for info
- Atari Legend (Games all-a-round)
- Paradize (Chip Music)
- Elite (Atari Softs)
- The Legion (Demos)
- Alive Maggie Team
- Fuji Shaped Bastard
- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:32 pm
- Location: Canada
I could never get into the STario games because of the shoddy gfx and lack of music. Mario was all about the tunes!
EDIT: But I still played them a bit due to the decent gameplay that was more challenging than the Mario games (in my opinion).
Member of the Atari Legend team
- Posts: 2502
- Joined: Sat May 11, 2002 2:39 pm
- Location: germany
Thoty: Congrats for revealing the fake!
- Atari Super Hero
- Posts: 610
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:39 am
- Location: Melbourne Australia