TrTB01 - Time Bandit Trainer now available

Requests for manuals and detailed information on playing games

Moderators: Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, Moderator Team

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

TrTB01 - Time Bandit Trainer now available

Post by WillieSea »

I have the lives and cubits found, and all the locations for how many times you played each level. Dont change the cubits, as it is not reflected in the game. :?

Since I am not that familiar with this game, do any of you have any ideas of what I should look for? Or is what I have good enough?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by WillieSea on Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Post by WillieSea »

Nobody said anything, so here is the trainer. There are tool tips to help with the boxes.

Use the + and - buttons to change your level count.

With 'Lock Life', you never have to shoot your gun again... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
atarimuse
Atarian
Atarian

Re: TrTB01 - Time Bandit Trainer now available

Post by atarimuse »

Hi, I am so late to this party. Time Bandit was one of my fav Atari ST games. It gave so many gameplay variations. A wonder it could fit into such a small file size. About the trainer, does it need a certain TOS version to work? I have Automation 12 and also a standalone Time Bandit .st file. Thank you.
Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TrTB01 - Time Bandit Trainer now available

Post by Mug UK »

AtariMuse: That's a Windows trainer for STEEM which is running the game as a disk image. There's no guarantee that it would work with any other version of STEEM running the same game. It's changing the values of Time Bandit via Windows, not directly in the game as a normal trainer hack would do from back in the day. Plus, it looks like it's using Trainer Maker Kit, which doesn't work with Windows 10.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Return to “Doc Disks, Manuals & Instructions”