Kandinsky Music Painter (not to be confused with Kandinsky like I did)

All about the serious stuff.

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Moderator Team

CosmicPuppet
Atari freak
Atari freak

Re: Kandinsky Music Painter (not to be confused with Kandinsky like I did)

Post by CosmicPuppet »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XgVZdxhBs8

My solution.

I'm guessing a modern DAW would just take this data via the USB B to USB A MIDI cable, but if you wanna stay Atari? :lol:
Rustynutt
Atari God
Atari God

Post by Rustynutt »

The video on YouTube in an above post has the "beta" PC version being demonstrated. That version can use various graphic primitives and curves.

Somewhere on the board is a recent discussion about different graphic pads that work with available drivers/or just through the mouse port. I'd bought a table earlier in the year, for which, that was to be compatible, but being near twice the size of a Falcon decided to donate it back to the thrift store :)
CosmicPuppet
Atari freak
Atari freak

Post by CosmicPuppet »

Rustynutt wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:42 pm The video on YouTube in an above post has the "beta" PC version being demonstrated. That version can use various graphic primitives and curves.

Somewhere on the board is a recent discussion about different graphic pads that work with available drivers/or just through the mouse port. I'd bought a table earlier in the year, for which, that was to be compatible, but being near twice the size of a Falcon decided to donate it back to the thrift store :)
That would be awesome to have graphic pad that plugs into the mouse port. Although as I'm typing this I'm thinking "How do I perform normal mouse duties, like clicking on things?"
Rustynutt
Atari God
Atari God

Post by Rustynutt »

Finger the pointer and double tap.
CosmicPuppet
Atari freak
Atari freak

Post by CosmicPuppet »

It gives me great pleasure to announce KMP with an added English manual:
KMP.PRG.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Applications”