Artwork for album release

Post your requests for graphics for your demo / game here - or if you're searching for some old graphics you might have done on the Atari.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Skuggemannen
Retro freak
Retro freak

Artwork for album release

Postby Skuggemannen » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi.
I decided to finally invest 100 days of learning to create chiptunes on my Falcon030 using MaxYmiser late 2018/early 2019. This resulted in a full album with 12 songs ready to release. It's going on Spotify and all other typical platforms. I also plan to do a very small cassette release as well. My dream was to create the album art myself using the very same Atari Falcon i bought in the early ninties, but I realise I suck quite a bit in the graphics department.
I was thinking about doing some pixel art for each song, but I'm not really sure anymore. Bottom line I would really appreciate getting in touch with anyone skilled at creating pixel art on the Atari to help out with cover art for both the digital release and the cassette.

I got 1st place in the old school music compo at Solskogen 2019 with one of the songs "BowDog" to be found at the link below. The rest I want to save for the actuall release
https://files.scene.org/view/parties/2019/solskogen19/oldskool_music/skuggemannen-bowdog.zip

Cheers
Skuggemannen

Hazzardus
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: Artwork for album release

Postby Hazzardus » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:22 pm

Skuggemannen wrote:Hi.
I decided to finally invest 100 days of learning to create chiptunes on my Falcon030 using MaxYmiser late 2018/early 2019. This resulted in a full album with 12 songs ready to release. It's going on Spotify and all other typical platforms. I also plan to do a very small cassette release as well. My dream was to create the album art myself using the very same Atari Falcon i bought in the early ninties, but I realise I suck quite a bit in the graphics department.
I was thinking about doing some pixel art for each song, but I'm not really sure anymore. Bottom line I would really appreciate getting in touch with anyone skilled at creating pixel art on the Atari to help out with cover art for both the digital release and the cassette.

I got 1st place in the old school music compo at Solskogen 2019 with one of the songs "BowDog" to be found at the link below. The rest I want to save for the actuall release
https://files.scene.org/view/parties/2019/solskogen19/oldskool_music/skuggemannen-bowdog.zip

Cheers
Skuggemannen

What do you need?
Own: 520STFM (1MB), 1040STE (4MB), TT, Falcon 030, Atari Lynx (Both the first one with the crap paint and the v2), Jaguar and too many x680x0 Macs to list, oh and also an Amiga 1200 (Boo!)

Social Media

Return to “Requests”