MiSTer Fan

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

field3d
Retro freak
Retro freak

MiSTer Fan

Postby field3d » Fri May 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Hello I bought a MiSTer without fan and I need a fan. Of course, is not necessary the noctura. Anyone knows about link in Amazon or wherever bot buy a cheap fan for the MiSTer?

Thank you

BBond007
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: MiSTer Fan

Postby BBond007 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:39 pm

field3d wrote:Hello I bought a MiSTer without fan and I need a fan. Of course, is not necessary the noctura. Anyone knows about link in Amazon or wherever bot buy a cheap fan for the MiSTer?

Thank you

You just need to search for 40mm fan 5v. I have heard 12v can also be used for quieter operation. The cheapest will probably be from eBay shipped from China or Hong Kong for around $1 USD.

There will be many to choose from and you can pick one that meets your noise-level, cost and delivery time requirements.

field3d
Retro freak
Retro freak

Re: MiSTer Fan

Postby field3d » Sat May 18, 2019 1:15 am

BBond007 wrote:
field3d wrote:Hello I bought a MiSTer without fan and I need a fan. Of course, is not necessary the noctura. Anyone knows about link in Amazon or wherever bot buy a cheap fan for the MiSTer?

Thank you

You just need to search for 40mm fan 5v. I have heard 12v can also be used for quieter operation. The cheapest will probably be from eBay shipped from China or Hong Kong for around $1 USD.

There will be many to choose from and you can pick one that meets your noise-level, cost and delivery time requirements.

Ok perfect. I will look for 5V.

Thank you

Return to “MiSTer”