Just a thank you to the people still making new products.

No topic. Everything you want to speak about. Please just stay courteous.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Wayne123
Atari freak
Atari freak

Just a thank you to the people still making new products.

Postby Wayne123 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 pm

I have only recently acquired a couple of Atari computers, I had really enjoyed using my old ST from back in the 80’s and early 90’ and was feeling a bit nostalgic for the simpler times when I had owned one in the past.

I have bought a few hardware items created by the great Atari community and must say that I am very impressed with how well everything has worked, I have a NetUSB, an UltraSatan and an HXC floppy emulator so far, I have also ordered a VME to ISA adapter and a UBEswitch that I should receive this month sometime, these great products have made it very easy to use my old computers and I am just amazed how much is available for these old machines. I just wanted to say thanks to all the great people who are making it possible for me to get even more enjoyment out of my old Ataris than I ever thought I would.

Thanks,
Wayne
1040 STF, Mega STE 2, UltraSatan,HXC Floppy emulator, MiST, FPGA Arcade, plus Amigas, NeXT and some PPC Macs.

Wayne123
Atari freak
Atari freak

Re: Just a thank you to the people still making new products.

Postby Wayne123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm

I received some packages today that I had ordered, feels like Christmas.

Thanks Exxos and Frank Lukas.
1040 STF, Mega STE 2, UltraSatan,HXC Floppy emulator, MiST, FPGA Arcade, plus Amigas, NeXT and some PPC Macs.

Social Media

Return to “Chat forum [ENG]”