I purchased a Mega ST 4 that came with a bonus Sack AT-Speed 286 emulator.
The Mega ST also had a HD FDD and Overscan modification done to it so there was a lot of internal wiring. The computer wouldn't boot until I removed the AT Speed from the Mega ST Bus adapter.
As it turns out the AT Speed board had a wire running from the Mega ST Bus adapter to a parrot clip that wasn't connected.
While I can find the software for the board, I couldn't track down the hardware installation guide for it that could clarify where that wire would go.
Does anyone know where this would go or better yet, have a scan of the installation guide?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Mega STE/4, Monster board, 40GB IDE, CosmosEx
- Mega ST4, Monster board, 8GB CF, Gotek
- TT4/16, SCSI2SD
- Falcon 14MB, 8GB CF, Falcon Speed, CosmosEx
- Falcon 14MB, 8GB SD, Gotek
- 130XE/myIDE2; 800XL/Supermon; XEGS/SIO2SD; 800XL/SIO2SD; 130XE/SIDE2
- 1040STE/4MB, Monster board (8GB SD, RTC)
: Mega ST4/Matrix M110 video; Mega ST2/Titan Reflex video; TT 2/16MB; 1200XL UAV; 400 UAV/Audio; 800