Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby THaase » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

Sorry!

paulofduarte
Atarian
Atarian

Postby paulofduarte » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:50 pm

I've just joined this fine community and I'd like to thank Sorgelig for all the effort he put in this project.

I was looking for the DE10-Nano for quite some time and thinking of porting some cores myself to this great (and low-budget) board. I was quite excited when I learned about MiSTer. Sorgelig made what I would probably never be able to do myself. I hope when I got all my boards sorted I can start contributing. Sorry about the digression on this post. I have a genuine question about the expansion boards manufacture.

I'm going to assembly a total of 30 expansion boards. 10x SDRAM board XS v1.1, 10x I/O board v5.5 and 10x RTC board v1.3. Before I put my order in PCBWay I'd like to know from our European board sellers: I'm currently located in the UK, do you think I'd have problems selling my boards for the EU if the boards and soldering are not lead-free? There are legislation prohibiting lead in electronics, but if I understood correctly it should not affect hobbyists projects.

Thanks in advance.

Sorgelig
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby Sorgelig » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:57 am

You can find a lot of old devices selling through eBay. Those ancient devices are definitely with lead. No one prohibit to sell it.

paulofduarte
Atarian
Atarian

Postby paulofduarte » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 am

Sorgelig wrote:You can find a lot of old devices selling through eBay. Those ancient devices are definitely with lead. No one prohibit to sell it.

Thanks. That will make my life easier and the boards cheaper. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the deliveries and start assembling.

Return to “MiSTer”