• Almost Heaven, West Virginia
Re: HW-130 Programming Adapters for Hades060
« Antwort #7 am: So 10.12.2017, 18:13:02 »
Zitat von: gh-baden am So 10.12.2017, 04:28:20
Zitat von: TheNameOfTheGame am So 10.12.2017, 04:15:17
I found the HW-133-PC68 adapter last year.
Found the last 2 adapters now (HW-133-PC44 and HW-133-PC84).
This gives me the ability to program all the Hades Xilinx chips!
Congrats! What are your plans for the Hades, what do you want to change?
I had an old PCIMAIN chip in mine so no network card would work. Now I have PCIMAIN v5 and the network is good.
My goals for acquiring this hardware/software:
1) Upgrade Xilinx chips to newest versions for better functionality
2) Be able to program new chips if mine fail due to age
3) Be able to program chips for other Hades users if it can fix their machine.
4) I was told it was impossible to find all this soooo
I asked for the Hades Xilinx design files from Fredi but he never responded. It would be nice to have them archived. I have all the XACT software to work with them.
Hades060 & 2 TT030 machines.Nova & Spektrum Graphics cards,1 Reibel network cards,1 Netusb,Slm Lazer printer, Epson GT600 flatbed, 2 SCSi to IDE interface + UltraSatan.Nakamachi 7 & 5 CD disk changers.Mega STE .[url]http://www.llill.co/5j