- Separate builds for 68000, 68030, 68040, 68060, 68020-60, Aranym and FireBee (so unlike the previous, "raw", builds you don't have to download all of them). These builds are prepackaged as 1-19-cur (at the time of writing) without any configuration files, so you can basically just overwrite your installation, if you prefer a seamless and minimal upgrade. Every archive contains only modules applicable to given CPU (i.e. no netusbee module in FireBee builds, no ethernat module in all but 060 build etc)
- Fully bootable ST/STE/Hatari, TT/Falcon/Milan/Hades/CT60, Aranym and FireBee builds. And when I write fully bootable, I mean including Teradesk, freemint tools (ifconfig, nfsmount, ...), bash and a few tools from coreutils (ls, cp, ...) to ease your life when doing some debugging and/or saving application output, all visible from the command line. Basically it's the previous aranym build on steroids, see the screenshot, this is what you get with zero work on your side. ;)
- Aranym builds are now compiled for 68040 CPU (as opposed to 68020-60 in the past)
- Separate TOS USB drivers package download, it really didn't make sense to group it with kernel builds
- Version folders on bintray so when you click the "Files" tab, you don't see a thousand previous builds but just the current version
Of course, nothing prevents you to customise the prepackaged (default) configuration to your needs (e.g. networking).
Latest versions are available from https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots, as usual. I hope it encourages some new users to give FreeMiNT a try, bug reports are always welcome: https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues :)
P.S. Don't forget to boot with NVDI enabled (except the Aranym build).