yesterday I updated my SV using the SVUPD010.APP to bring it to FW rev 010 and get the great Svethlana Speed improvement. Unfortunately after everything seemed fine (SVUPD010.APP reported current FW 006 correctly, confirmed correct update of both chips) I powercycled the Falcon and screen stayed dark.
So I hooked a VGA-Monitor to the falcon Videl output and I saw the "Exception Processing 2: Access Fault" message when loading the SV-Driver (SV_XBIOS.PRG) Address fault is $8001110B. See attached screenshot.
Falcon TOS 4.04, CT63 latest ABE/SDR and Boot 1.03c, SV was FW 006. Patched in 060 mode (under MiNT).
What I've tried so far:
1. Do not load driver: Boot to desktop possible (but only without svethlana driver which freezed the system, too).
2. Start SVUPD010.APP from desktop: Same Exception with slightly different addresses
3. Start SVUPD006.APP from desktop: "Supervidel not found".
today, i continued:
4. Program SV with Xilinx USB JTAG Cable and Impact software using the FW010. Programming successfull (according to IMpact software), but same outcome
5. Program SV with Xilinx USB JTAG Cable and Impact software uding the FW005. Same as above.
Somebody any ideas? would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks and cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by johannes
on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Falcon060 w/ SV & Svethlana - Firebee - TT030 - Mega STE - Mega ST4 - Mega ST2 - 1040 ST(F/M) - Lynx II - Portfolio - Sun Ultra 1