Section Falcon Games on my web site

All about games on the Falcon, TT & clones

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

Marcer
Atarilegend
Atarilegend

Re: Section Falcon Games on my web site

Postby Marcer » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Marakatti wrote:Really 8O Must visit your webshop :)

Even if I probably own all of them already (copies) I think owning an original is still something special like in music. Still I wouldn't be too hard on TOF as he has saved part of important Atari-history which otherwise would have been long lost, including the Crown of Creation disks you are looking for.

Hmm.. I got the full original of CoC with Box and all.. unqiue? :)

// Marcer
- Atari ST/FM/E - Mega sTe - Portfolio - Falcon 030 FX 3 in 1 -- Atari 7800/Lynx/Jaguar -
- FTP... Ask for info
- Atari Legend (Games all-a-round)
- Paradize (Chip Music)
- Elite (Atari Softs)
- The Legion (Demos)
- Alive Maggie Team
_/|\_YM-RockerZ_/|\_

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 am

@ Nick: Nice to read you again! Well, you know I have every falcon game which is still commercial as an original boxed here at home, but sometimes it´s annoying to have those copy protection "enter word blablabla" in the game so I use cracked versions of them. At least for Obsession where I never found really out which is the word beneath... ;)

As for CoC3D I don´t believe ANYONE has a working copied version at the moment. Nor has christophe images of the disks on his page and if he had, those would help you nothing :(
Falcon060, 100/25 MHz, 256 MB SD-RAM, PhantomPBS, CTPCI with Radeon, USB and Network Card. atari rulez!

Marakatti
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Marakatti » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:51 pm

MacFalcon wrote: I have every falcon game which is still commercial as an original boxed here at home, but sometimes it´s annoying to have those copy protection "enter word blablabla" in the game so I use cracked versions of them. At least for Obsession where I never found really out which is the word beneath... ;)

Any chance of scanning the disks and gameboxes for our database? Would be superb!
-------------< Member of Atarimania >-----------
-< ST / STe / Falcon030 / TT030 archiver >-
-------------> www.atarimania.com <-------------

lotek_style
Mod(ul)erator
Mod(ul)erator

Postby lotek_style » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Marakatti: Yeah get this guy to work for Atarimania as Falcon Admin :)
lotek style / the sirius cybernetics corporation
- musician - ascii-artist - swapper - archivist -

.tSCc. - low-tech atari cyberpunks since 1990
http://www.tscc.de/ | http://demozoo.org/ | http://www.lotekstyle.de/ | http://ymrockerz.atari.org/

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 am

Marakatti wrote:
MacFalcon wrote: I have every falcon game which is still commercial as an original boxed here at home, but sometimes it´s annoying to have those copy protection "enter word blablabla" in the game so I use cracked versions of them. At least for Obsession where I never found really out which is the word beneath... ;)

Any chance of scanning the disks and gameboxes for our database? Would be superb!

Okay I will do ;)
Falcon060, 100/25 MHz, 256 MB SD-RAM, PhantomPBS, CTPCI with Radeon, USB and Network Card. atari rulez!

Marakatti
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Marakatti » Sat May 01, 2010 7:31 am

Fantastic, many thanks in advance!

And as Lotek Style suggested, if you feel you would like to share the Falcon games knowledge a bit more, you're most welcome to join or support us :) Because you have so much originals, it would help a lot to add the missing pieces like for example credits, year or controls which can't be found from software.
-------------< Member of Atarimania >-----------
-< ST / STe / Falcon030 / TT030 archiver >-
-------------> www.atarimania.com <-------------

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 am

I will do my best ;) Unfortunately the ctpci at the moment takes a lot of my spare time, but I will scan what I find and let you know ASAP!

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby BoNuS » Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 am

Shame is that the site in in french, and if there is one language I can't read its....
But thanks for the effort you put into it ! Will see if I have any thing to add to the
list :) The games I made are already there...
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
( I have just to much Atari stuff)

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Tue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

But you could click on the "translate to english" button in the upper right corner and google will do the job for you :D

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... en&ie=UTF8

Btw, any news from Men at War?

Stay Atari!

Chris

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby BoNuS » Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

MacFalcon wrote:But you could click on the "translate to english" button in the upper right corner and google will do the job for you :D

http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... en&ie=UTF8

Btw, any news from Men at War?

Stay Atari!

Chris

Well yeah, good and bad. Bad, work is progressing slow but while I'm working on it to much new idea's come. So I am wondering to build
them all in this version or just finish this one and make a second one wih the idea's I have now. Guess I have to make a sequel, and a lot
faster than part one took me ;)
Music whise I spoke to D-Force at the Outline party and he is willing to make a few new tunes for me. But he was doing exams so
they won't be done for a month or so...
GFX have been been changed a bit and final coding has to be done ( mainly cosmatic stuff, main program works fine) like fades, switching
between screens.
Plus I have don a lot of other work on a second program I have running, base code (algorithems and stuff) but as soon as that is 100%
is a matter of GFX and music again. Will be a puzzle game in 256 colors for the Falcon ;)
To many things (like motorracing and rebuilding and fixing other people's pc/laptops) take too much time :(

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Fri May 07, 2010 7:38 am

I see! But this all sounds not too bad to me! Did you think about an online mode? This would be insane ;)

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby BoNuS » Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

MacFalcon wrote:I see! But this all sounds not too bad to me! Did you think about an online mode? This would be insane ;)

Yeah sure :) :) Multi massive online Men at War. Can't even get my Falcon connected to the net, let alone online gaming.

Keeping focused is hard ! Esp. if you have to do it all by yourself (apart from the music). And so many idea's for other
games which all should be do-able esp. for the Falcon. But I keep hoping that it all works out asap.

MacFalcon
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby MacFalcon » Mon May 10, 2010 8:42 am

:lol: I see... networking and falcon is not always an easy task! Well if it helps, I could give you my daynaport scsi ethernet adaptor as soon as my ethernat or pci network card works with the CTPCI. This is a scsi hardware what connects you to ethernet via sting or mintnet. Works nice and gives you excellent speed - far better than ROM- port solutions... Unfortunately those adaptors are hard to find... but they work really reliable.

I don't think that networking is essential, but I think it would be a really nice addition at least for a multiplayer game like Men at War, as you not always have Atarians near you to play :)

>Keeping focused is hard ! Esp. if you have to do it all by yourself (apart from the music). And so many idea's for other
>games which all should be do-able esp. for the Falcon. But I keep hoping that it all works out asap.

I know what you mean! You see, I have tons of ideas and know games which would be easy to port to falcon, but I don't have the skills :?

Stay Atari!

Chris

Social Media

Return to “Games”