Creating saved games disks - Game Lords of Chaos

A forum for anything about the Steem Engine STE emulator, comments, problems, bug reports etc. Steven Seagal regularly provides updated versions of the original STEem code. The current version is v3.9.4.

Moderators: Mug UK, Steem Authors, Moderator Team

Barney
Atarian
Atarian

Creating saved games disks - Game Lords of Chaos

Postby Barney » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:59 am

Hi, thanks in advance for the help.

I am playing Lords of Chaos, and it works fine, but I cannot save my game or character.

I am totally new to Steem and have used only this game so far.

I think that I need to create a disk using steem, but don't know how. I also don't know where to put the disk, and at what point!

cheers for any help to a newbie

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Creating saved games disks - Game Lords of Chaos

Postby Mug UK » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:48 pm

In the Disk Manager, right-click the mouse in an empty bit of space and one of the options is 'Create Standard Disk Image', give it a new filename and press Enter. You can now drag this onto Drive B: icon (if the game supports Drive B:) and save your games onto this "disk".

If the game doesn't support a 2nd drive you will need to move your saved game disk onto Drive A: icon, go back into the game and do the save, the back into the Disk Manager option and put the Lords of Chaos "disk" back in A:.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Barney
Atarian
Atarian

Re: Creating saved games disks - Game Lords of Chaos

Postby Barney » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 pm

I shall try it tonight :)

Thanks a million for the clear and quick reply

Social Media

Return to “Steem”