I did not use my Falcon for sometimes and now it will not boot!!!
In attachment is screen that I get when I turn on Falcon.
- it is same in F030 and in CT63 mode
- Floppy will never spin up
What I did try so far:
- check if CT63 is sitting ok on motherboard (did not try to remove and put it back)
- replace Pico PSU with real ATX PSU (but without Floppy power cable)
- replace Dallas chip (since I have spare one and I have installed socket for it on motherboard)
- remove keyboard cable from motherboard
but without luck
I still have same black screen and no floppy activity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.