All things related to the Hades and Milan clones

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

Kroll
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Calamus and different resolution

Postby Kroll » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Hi all,

I would like to begin a new topic and the problem with the correct displays for Calamus. This issue is resolution of the color depth of 32k, 64k, and 24bits. That you can see already when the program starts Calamus (see photo)

Zdjęcie-0052A.jpg

incorrectly displayed during start Calamus and after loading a sample document, for fonts is green backgrounds (perhaps hard to see on the second photograph). It is good for only 256 colors and in the case of 32 bits. Besides, the card connector on the ISA, and so I can not get resolution of at least 800x600 in 32 bits. How well I remember the PCI card unless I had exactly the same (wrong for 32k, 64k, and 24bits). Therefore practically used a PCI card with 32 bits. Can anyone check if this is a bug in the driver card.

Kroll
Zdjęcie-0054A.jpg

Of course, all this describes for computer Hades with the ISA card mach64.

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frank.lukas
Atari God
Atari God

Re: Calamus and different resolution

Postby frank.lukas » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:20 pm

At my Atari Mega ST with ET4000 Graphiccard Calamus SL only works in 8-bit right, I think ...

I use NVDI ET4000 or the Nova Driver.
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

Social Media

Return to “Hades / Milan”