some patch for steeemsse

A place to discuss current and future developments for STeem

Moderators: Mug UK, Steem Authors, Moderator Team

ecureuil
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:19 pm

some patch for steeemsse

Postby ecureuil » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 am

Hello Steven Seagal,

You will find a patch which contains the previous update and linux one. Like the last discussion, I can not provide a 100% compilated program because there some workaround with the typing problems. I fixed someone... but it's not the last.

The patch was realeased with the svn-r81.

Next, I will open a repository too to be synchronized with the trunk and to provide an up to date fixing.

The patch will be in attachment.

Have a nice sunday , byebye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Steven Seagal
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:12 am
Location: Undisclosed
Contact:

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby Steven Seagal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Yo
Problem is I can't apply it just like that, is there automation (ha!), is it unix, or am I supposed to do it manually? It would be error-prone.
Isn't it simpler if you submit code in the SVN repository at sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/steemsse

I think you just need to click somewhere, I get an email, I add you.

Not to forget
http://code.google.com/p/steem-engine/
but nothing moved there since I uploaded "SSE" 3.3.

ecureuil
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:19 pm

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby ecureuil » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Steven Seagal wrote:Yo
Problem is I can't apply it just like that, is there automation (ha!), is it unix, or am I supposed to do it manually? It would be error-prone.


Not Necessarily, You can use tortoiseSVN.

Steven Seagal wrote:Isn't it simpler if you submit code in the SVN repository at sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/steemsse

I think you just need to click somewhere, I get an email, I add you.

Not to forget
http://code.google.com/p/steem-engine/
but nothing moved there since I uploaded "SSE" 3.3.


Thank you !!! I will send a mail via sourceforge panel. :cheers:

User avatar
Steven Seagal
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:12 am
Location: Undisclosed
Contact:

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby Steven Seagal » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am

I don't use tortoiseSVN, I use plain SVN, it's quite easy (now).
I see you've uploaded your patch. It was the easiest way.
If you're a linux boy, don't hesitate to take matters in hands, what I do for linux is the strict minimum.

ecureuil
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:19 pm

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby ecureuil » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Steven Seagal wrote:I don't use tortoiseSVN, I use plain SVN, it's quite easy (now).
I see you've uploaded your patch. It was the easiest way.
If you're a linux boy, don't hesitate to take matters in hands, what I do for linux is the strict minimum.


With svn , it's merely :

Code: Select all

 svn patch yourpatch.patch


I'm not a linux boy nor a windows boy or what's else.
Just interesting to compile with the different compilers which are in src repository to improve the code in backstage stuff.

User avatar
Steven Seagal
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:12 am
Location: Undisclosed
Contact:

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby Steven Seagal » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm

ecureuil wrote:I'm not a linux boy nor a windows boy or what's else.


But you're a Steem boy hopefully? :)

ecureuil
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:19 pm

Re: some patch for steeemsse

Postby ecureuil » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Steven Seagal wrote:
ecureuil wrote:I'm not a linux boy nor a windows boy or what's else.


But you're a Steem boy hopefully? :)


May be ;)


Social Media

     

Return to “Development”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest