- IPF (Kryoflux/CAPS) support: I will start working on it soon, it could take some time. It seems that it's not a drive emulation like Pasti, you just get the data on the disk, the rest is up to you. That means support will likely be progressive. If some expert wants to do it instead, just say so, I let it down.
Edit: I actually started it now
Edit2: contrary to what I thought, you don't get just the data, you get a full WD1772 emulation in the CAPS plugin. It should allow 100% support,but we're not there yet.
Edit3: it's in. Now I started looking into AVI recording. Edit4: done too, sort of.
Here's the rest of the TODO list for future versions, in no definite order, just ideas, but I think the first one would be cool, so that Youtube be flooded by Steem's rendering of all demos!
Code: Select all
- Record video (to AVI)
- Systematic fix for 508/512 cycle counting issue (Omega)
- ACIA/MIDI corrections
- Real timings for 6301 / check SS_IKBD_RUN_IRQ_TO_END: hack?
+ Adjust this with a clock + Captain Blood?
- Event for write to IKBD, but would it be useful?
- TRACE can be commanded by boiler log options ?
+ redesign system, like all others do: trace(type,msg)? note: no perf loss
- Support for unrar.dll
- Check if TOS1.00 sould boot with 4MB
- Fix FETCH_TIMING/prefetch: not easy
- OSD shifted in 'large' display mode
- 'redraw' in this mode
- better OSD "Steem SSE" logo
- Boiler: real callstack
- Boiler: "run to RTS"
- monochrome demos
- Overdrive/Dragon + a common way for all "unstable" overscan
- Eliminate magic constants in gui