Status of second run Firebees

All things related to the Atari Coldfire Project

Moderators: Mathias, Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], Galvez, Moderator Team

Xyla
Atari User
Atari User

Status of second run Firebees

Postby Xyla » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Can anyone tell me what the situation is with buying a new Firebee?

I preordered a Firebee for the second run, then there was a huge delay... then there was the issue with the boards not working. I got very, very busy with other things, and I never received any email updates. Now I am trying to figure out what happened.

Medusa Computer has Firebees available to buy on their site. Does this mean the new Firebees are up for sale? Like I said, I did a preorder, but I only committed to buy, I didn't pay for it yet.

Also, Firebee.org is very confusing the way the news posts are. I can't really figure out what is the latest.

Long story short, I'd really like to buy my Firebee now if it exists.

Mathias
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Status of second run Firebees

Postby Mathias » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 am

Hi Xyla,

of course you Firebee exists! ;) It is working well and waiting for shipping. We are shipping the boards slowly since August this year. Best is if you contact us by mail so that we can talk about the payment.
And no, there are no further FireBees for sale from Medusa. We are sold out at the moment. We already have a "waiting list" to see if some preordering people do not like to pay.

And about firebee.org I do not understand you. The news all got a date, and the latest one is the very first one that is at the top and has a bigger field than other news. So you can immeditly see from when the news are. Where is the problem exactly? Perhaps the webmaster can talk to you here as well. ;)
MegaST 4 with Sounddesigner II MegaBus hardware and 56001, Hades 040, MagiC Mac at Mac OS 9 and a FireBee.

vido
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Status of second run Firebees

Postby vido » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 am

Xyla wrote:Also, Firebee.org is very confusing the way the news posts are. I can't really figure out what is the latest.

Well ..., what exactly is confusing?

Social Media

Return to “FireBee”