Too. Wonderful.

This is the gallery. It's where we put the pictures upon pictures of us all showing off our dens and collections.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

STFormatJez
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Too. Wonderful.

Postby STFormatJez » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey Hey Kids!.STE

Sorry, no new http://www.stformat.com updates as I've been busy (yeah, right!) making my new ST mug! And here she is, fresh from the, er, mug makers...

Fun fact: Did you know, coffee tastes at least 15% better from an Atari themed mug? And it's true, I've tried it - it really does :coffe:

This mug boasts 16 of my all-time favourite ST games - but how many can you name!?

The mug is non of your 'earthenware' rubbish. Those thick, clunky cheap mugs draw all the heat out of the coffee :x This is fine bone china - at it's finest, not to mention boniest. It keeps coffee heat very well and is thin and light (but may not be suitable for vegetarians :shrug: ).

It may or may not also be okay for tea. I wouldn't know. I drink coffee like any sensible human being.

Anyway, I had to get 12 made as that was the minimum run. Needless to say this cost me a fair bit, so I'm keeping 6 and putting 6 on ebay most likely :D

Atari74user
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Too. Wonderful.

Postby Atari74user » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Nicely done mug! Let's try this:

1. Road Blasters
2. Another World
3. Power Drift
4. Stunt Car Racer
5. Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge
6. Super Monaco Grand Prix
7. Lemmings
8. Rampage
9. Gods
10. Xenon 2 Megablast
11. Kick Off 2
12. Street Fighter 2 (I think, could be just Street Fighter)
13. Sensible Soccer
14. Operation Wolf

Arrrggghhhh what the hell is the face thing, and thing above the Lemming??????
Atari Falcon 14mb, 68882, Dual 8gb CF & Steinberg FDI
Atari Jaguar, Rotary controller, Skunkboard & Cat Box
Atari 520STFM 4mb, TOS 2.06 switcher, OverScan, GigaFile, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, System Solutions MiniS HD, SyQuest drives, ICD Link II, PhatBoy MIDI Controller, Philip Rees 5M MIDI merge box, Soundpool M04, Steinberg MIDEX, SMP II, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & Export expanders

Stefan jL
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Stefan jL » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Atari74user wrote:Arrrggghhhh what the hell is the face thing, and thing above the Lemming??????

The face is from Mega Lo Mania and the thing is from Lemmings... the trapdoor they fall from when you begin a level :)
Shadow of the Beast mountains in the background.

Atari74user
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Atari74user » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Stefan jL wrote:
Atari74user wrote:Arrrggghhhh what the hell is the face thing, and thing above the Lemming??????

The face is from Mega Lo Mania and the thing is from Lemmings... the trapdoor they fall from when you begin a level :)
Shadow of the Beast mountains in the background.

Good work, I just realised it was the background I wasn't paying attention to, not that thing which happens to be the trapdoor! I would never had got Mega Lo Mania, I knew it was something I never played on! :cheers:
Atari Falcon 14mb, 68882, Dual 8gb CF & Steinberg FDI
Atari Jaguar, Rotary controller, Skunkboard & Cat Box
Atari 520STFM 4mb, TOS 2.06 switcher, OverScan, GigaFile, PARCP-USB, Unicorn-USB, System Solutions MiniS HD, SyQuest drives, ICD Link II, PhatBoy MIDI Controller, Philip Rees 5M MIDI merge box, Soundpool M04, Steinberg MIDEX, SMP II, Emagic Log 3, C-Lab Unitor 2, Combiner & Export expanders

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Should that not be 'Muga-Lo-mania'?
TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

STFormatJez
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Postby STFormatJez » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:50 am

Spot on guys, that's all of them :D

STFormatJez
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Postby STFormatJez » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:28 pm

In case anyone is interested in one of these mugs, there are 5 now available on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/301726464263?

Sorry, they're quite pricy - believe it or not though, this is less than they cost me!

Once they're gone, they're gone!

VivienSm
Atarian
Atarian

Postby VivienSm » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Wonderful cups. It is really for work, which will motivate you to work more effective.

Social Media

Return to “Gallery”