We recently added a few video digitiser entries on Guardians, but despite looking everywhere we managed to only find software for four of them. Some of these digitisers must be incredably rare now since some date from 1986-87 and where quite expensive when released, we can imagine that not many where bought. We wouldn't be surprised if we have missed one or two, so if you know of any more please let us know.
The four we have added to Guardians so far:Computereyes
Digital Vision http://www.guardiansofthepast.co.uk/software.php?Version_ID=720Videomaster
- Microdeal http://www.guardiansofthepast.co.uk/software.php?Version_ID=719Vidi ST
- Rombo http://www.guardiansofthepast.co.uk/software.php?Version_ID=668Vidi ST 12
- Rombo http://www.guardiansofthepast.co.uk/software.php?Version_ID=638
We need the software for the following digitisers:Easytizer
- Maxon Realtizer
- Print-TechnikST Video Digitizer
- Navarone IndustriesTurbo Dizer
Obviously we need to add the video digitiser hardware itself since the package is not just the software. For this we need scans of the hardware for all the digitisers listed above. It doesn't matter if these are your own scans or those printed in a magazine, we just need a good picture of the hardware. These will then be put into the notes field with additional text explaining exactly what is and (if possible) the specifications.