Artwork for album release

Post your requests for graphics for your demo / game here - or if you're searching for some old graphics you might have done on the Atari.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Skuggemannen
Retro freak
Retro freak

Artwork for album release

Postby Skuggemannen » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi.
I decided to finally invest 100 days of learning to create chiptunes on my Falcon030 using MaxYmiser late 2018/early 2019. This resulted in a full album with 12 songs ready to release. It's going on Spotify and all other typical platforms. I also plan to do a very small cassette release as well. My dream was to create the album art myself using the very same Atari Falcon i bought in the early ninties, but I realise I suck quite a bit in the graphics department.
I was thinking about doing some pixel art for each song, but I'm not really sure anymore. Bottom line I would really appreciate getting in touch with anyone skilled at creating pixel art on the Atari to help out with cover art for both the digital release and the cassette.

I got 1st place in the old school music compo at Solskogen 2019 with one of the songs "BowDog" to be found at the link below. The rest I want to save for the actuall release
https://files.scene.org/view/parties/2019/solskogen19/oldskool_music/skuggemannen-bowdog.zip

Cheers
Skuggemannen

Social Media

Return to “Requests”