Well, I don’t think that win7 and above may run on a 32 bits proc. XP should do the trick.
Keep in mind that you will lose many features from BeeKey like : printing, plug’n play Internet, Hatari integration.
Now, talking about features, I am working on BeeKey, BeePi and EasyAraMint update to come next term I hope.
- Full integration of Hatari and other host softwares within EasyAraMint for BeeKey and BeePi, thanks to the host exec native feature developed by Mikro. You can launch up to 9 external apps, each with its own virtual screen, and switch back and forth apps, directly from the desktop without leaving EasyAraMint. You can launch demos, games and old Atari apps each one with its proper environment, up to chromium to watch YouTube or consult Atari Forum. In fact, almost every Atari app can be run from EasyAraMint with this feature !
- Same EasyAraMint for the 3 distribs
- New Setup app with hard drive installation for BeeKey
- More setup from TOS side to avoid interaction with the host.
- Update of Linux, Aranym, Hatari, Emutos
- 32 bits version.
So far I have done 2/3 of the work, so I am in the good direction.