Atari Legend - Add info

Atari Legend talk.

Moderators: Klapauzius, Moderator Team

Stefan jL
Atari God
Atari God

Atari Legend - Add info

Postby Stefan jL » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:12 am

is the add info function really working? i have added info but never seen any updates?

Belgarath
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Belgarath » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:39 am

I also submitted corrections by email many many months ago, but nothing ever happened, so I didn't bother any further, perhaps it's more a problem of time constraints?

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:13 am

No no no, please guys, please add info!

Stefan, the info you added is sitting nicely here in our DB, waiting to be added. You have just added SO MUCH info, I just don't dare to start with it ;-)

The truth is, we normally add the info almost during the same day ... But Silver and Myself have been really busy lately. I'll add all your coverscan info today, check the site for yourself tonight!

Belgerath, may I ask what you have send us and what address you used?

Please people, don't let the fact that it might take us a week to add the stuff discourage you! We really appreciate your submission, this is the only way we can make AL complete! Just keep in mind it is still a lot of manual work, and we all have jobs :-)

I hope you understand.

Thanks.

Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Belgarath
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Belgarath » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:23 am

As I said this was a while ago now, and I can no longer remember the email address, but this was shortly after I volunteered my services to help adminstrate AL, but was told it wasn't really setup to be easily adminsistrable yet. I was told by one of you..(I honestly can't remember which one now) to use the submit info or email any corrections, which I did and replied directly back to the sender, so there's no way I could have accidentally put in the wrong email address. So I don't know what happened to it?

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:08 pm

Belgarath,

I'm sorry about this. I checked my email history, but I can't seem to find an email from you :-( To be honest, it seems like you could easily have sent it to me, cause I'm ussually the one screwing it up like that :oops:

If you have any future submissions to add, pleez use the submit button. It works great and an email is not necessary anymore. You do however need to have an account at AL.

And Stefan, I just added all your entries. Thanks for all the cover art information!

Sorry for all the frustration ...

We appreciate all your help.

Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Belgarath
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Belgarath » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:52 pm

Ok, no worries, these things happen, although unfortunately I no longer have the amount of free time I once had :(

When I do have time I'll use the add info button, but the reason I sent via email last time is it was easier to send one email, then click the button for every game info I wanted to correct.

Stefan jL
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Stefan jL » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:22 pm

ok... i'll continue to use the "add info" function now when i know it's working :D

Social Media

Return to “Atari Legend Forum”