Atari Legend Review Section

Atari Legend talk.

Moderators: Klapauzius, Moderator Team

sut
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Atari Legend Review Section

Postby sut » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:00 pm

Just wanted to say I've just looked at this (I'm a regular Atari Legend Visitor). And I think its absolutely fab, I think this one the best sites around. Can't wait for the reviews section to fill up.

The Guys responsible for this site deserve a big pat on the back.

On another note have you noticed the contrast between Amiga & ST users on the net ? ST users on the forum and the sites all have a sharing & helpful attitude and like people joining in and are willing to help. Wheras the Amiga people are quoting legalities at each other will only 'trade' games and openly ridicule new comers. Thank god I bought an ST all those years ago and the scene is still bringing me pleasure all these years on.

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:20 pm

I guess they won't admit their beloved machine is commercially dead :-)

Either that, or they can't find the off switch........

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:32 am

Hey Sut,

That is so true. I thought I was the only person who thought this. I have never seen such a loyal and sharing public as with the ST, and that is has made (and still makes) the scene so great. There isn't another scene out there like it.

My Amiga friends always used to compete with me and eachother (same with the pc guys), and after a while, I guess you become a bit like it yourself. But it is just no fun at all ...

About the reviews, thanks a lot for the comments, it really feels good to know there are other people out there who like. We try and make Legend the best of the best ;-) And don't worry, there are still A LOT of reviews to come, it is just a matter of having time to convert and pump them all in the database ;-)

Cheers & Thanks,

Graver
We are Atari Legend.

Visit us at : http://www.atarilegend.com

Youtube
Facebook
Twitter

Sister site :
Stonish.net

oesii
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby oesii » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:42 pm

The reviews are great, sometimes to pick up an unfamiliar game it's just easier for me to read a review than to track down it's manual.

ST Graveyard wrote:
My Amiga friends always used to compete with me and eachother (same with the pc guys), and after a while, I guess you become a bit like it yourself. But it is just no fun at all ...

And the duck quacks the truth, I just got an Amiga 1000 a few months ago, my first ever Amiga and I didn't find the online community very helpful in providing updated boot disks or advice on how to transfer images off the net onto the Amiga. For the most part, they were either too advanced or smug to deal with the newbie, it was just a weird attitude after coming from the Atari world.

Social Media

Return to “Atari Legend Forum”