Great to see you're doing some work on the Atari Legend website!
First let me say I think it's a great job to run a site like AL which has a huge content and that I always considered a reliable source for Atari ST information. So kudos to the Atari Legend team.
Seeing other sites though, I do believe there is room for improvements. Because I'm not a scener or dev, my comments will probably deviate from the average interest of the in-crowd
1. Add game ratings
2. Add a scanning function as default instead of search, click on 'a', 'b' 'c' or 'd' etc to see the games beginning with that letter and make it a "Screenshot Search" without selecting it.
3. Frontpage more exciting (less scene news, more common interest news)
With common interest I mean: new homebrew, latest interview with developers, cool hardware projects, updates, retro news etc. The sceners have enough ways to exchange information and are used to communication through the forums. You could add a separate section for demos (button already exist).
4. Latest comments on the frontpage instead of reviews.
5. Better lay-out for games and comments more integrated.
6. List of the best rated games on the game page.
The content of the site is already great, and I see lots of effort has been put into making it.
Add a way to voluntary donate , show in the profile and vissible in comments who is a supporting member and spend the money wisely
Even if you don't need the money, people seem to be more involved if they have paid for something they like.
Just my 0.02 Euro. Looking forward to see the changes, wathever they will be.