RIP Des AKA Juggler from the PP

Atari Legend talk.

Moderators: Klapauzius, Moderator Team

Zippy
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: RIP Des AKA Juggler from the PP

Postby Zippy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:55 pm

lotek_style wrote:Zippy: Can submit those to gotpapers?

http://gotpapers.untergrund.net/

Amazing that anyone is still interested in that old stuff... I'll contact them and see what they think. I have a bag full of all the old letters (from contacts and some of the stuff sent to the Cynix PO Box) but I doubt they'd be of interest outside of a very small group and even then probably only a few of them.

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby ijor » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Zippy wrote:Amazing that anyone is still interested in that old stuff... I'll contact them and see what they think. I have a bag full of all the old letters (from contacts and some of the stuff sent to the Cynix PO Box) but I doubt they'd be of interest outside of a very small group and even then probably only a few of them.

It is always a pleasure to read your stories about the old scene, even when in this case it's about a sad topic. May be the exact content of the letters is not so much interesting as it is the story of your contact and how you communicated with hand written letters sent by snail mail! But I don't want to go off topic too much here.
Fx Cast: Atari St cycle accurate fpga core

Zippy
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Zippy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:59 pm

I made a selection of scans of old letters , including a load from Des, you can download from the link over here :

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=35141

LWR
Atarian
Atarian

Postby LWR » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 pm

So sad to hear, RIP

Social Media

Return to “Atari Legend Forum”