wongck wrote:Did you use IPA ?
IPA tend to take off some of the magnetic stuff & plastic that the disc is made off.
After taking out the disc, I would just use water, even run them under the tap with a small stream of water.
Water is unable to remove the mould/dirt. I use IPA that's what i say in the video, the thing is that the IPA must be wiped as soon as it's applied
on the disk surface, otherwise it eats the magnetic surface.
The cleaning on one side of the magnetic disc must not exceed 10 seconds. As you can see in my video, as soon i have finished to apply the IPA, i use another cotton to remove the poo out of the disc surface.
Now SPS France representative since the 19th of June 2014. Proud to be an SPS member !