RSM flags - FL3D

C and PASCAL (or any other high-level languages) in here please

Moderators: exxos, simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Zorro 2, Moderator Team

peterlane
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Contact:

RSM flags - FL3D

Postby peterlane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:15 am

I have used RSM to create the C source code for a dialog, which I can then embed and use in a program.
When I do, I get two flags: FL3DBAK and FL3DIND. These are used in the definition of the controls, along with flags such as EDITABLE.

Does anyone know what values these flags would take? And if there are other ones?

I am using AHCC to compile my program, and these flags are not in the include file AES.H. So I'm just setting them to 0 for now.
Peter Lane
Firebee | STE (4Mb, TOS 2.06)
http://peterlane.info/firebee.html

gstoll
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby gstoll » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:25 pm

peterlane wrote:FL3DBAK and FL3DIND. These are used in the definition of the controls, along with flags such as EDITABLE.

Does anyone know what values these flags would take? And if there are other ones?

FL3DIND (0x0200)
FL3DBAK (0x0400)

Here is a list from all flags.

peterlane wrote:I am using AHCC to compile my program, and these flags are not in the include file AES.H. So I'm just setting them to 0 for now.

What version do you use. I found them in AES.H

peterlane
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby peterlane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Thanks for the information. Using the right values makes the widgets look a bit better.

I'm using version 5.2 of AHCC, the Coldfire version; the file AHCCCF.BIN\INCLUDE\AES.H does not contain these flags. The list of object flags only goes up to INDIRECT 0x0100.
Peter Lane
Firebee | STE (4Mb, TOS 2.06)
http://peterlane.info/firebee.html

gstoll
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby gstoll » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:55 pm

peterlane wrote:I'm using version 5.2 of AHCC, the Coldfire version; the file AHCCCF.BIN\INCLUDE\AES.H does not contain these flags. The list of object flags only goes up to INDIRECT 0x0100.

Ah, this is the old file form PureC, it was released before the flags define. You can find in SINCLUDE a AES.H version with more defines.

peterlane
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby peterlane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:30 pm

gstoll wrote:
peterlane wrote:I'm using version 5.2 of AHCC, the Coldfire version; the file AHCCCF.BIN\INCLUDE\AES.H does not contain these flags. The list of object flags only goes up to INDIRECT 0x0100.

Ah, this is the old file form PureC, it was released before the flags define. You can find in SINCLUDE a AES.H version with more defines.


Found them! Many thanks.
Peter Lane
Firebee | STE (4Mb, TOS 2.06)
http://peterlane.info/firebee.html

m0n0
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 am

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby m0n0 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:15 am

Is this a bug in AHCC or is it caused by some incorrect software package?

AFAIK SINCLUDE is not the default thing you want to use when developing software with AHCC.

Henk Robbers
AHCC Developer
AHCC Developer
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Re: RSM flags - FL3D

Postby Henk Robbers » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Sinclude is for compiling AHCC itself, whether by itself or by Pure C.
Its purpose is to define ALL int as short. (less confusion). It might also have definitions only relevant to the AHCC suit of programs.

I'll sync sinclude and include regarding general available definitions.


Social Media

     

Return to “C / PASCAL etc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests