SainT 2.0...

A forum about SainT by James Boulton and Arnaud Carré - the current version is v2.4.0.

Moderators: Mug UK, Moderator Team

punkrulesok
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby punkrulesok » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:03 pm

Leonard - you should try Harmony Central website for Tab :).

ljbk
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby ljbk » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:42 pm

Well, congratulations ! :)

A bit late, i know. Sorry about that. :oops:

The fact is that i also have a 2nd daughter now (Clara), that is 11 months old. :D

The strange thing for me is that you still manage to find time to learn to play guitar with you 2 little girls. :D
But, as we used to say, it is always possible to find some extra time.
So, may be we can still hope for a SainT 2.0. :)

Good luck and have fun,
Paulo.

bod/STAX
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby bod/STAX » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:36 pm

Nice alternative hobby Leonard.

Yeah guitar is hard to learn at first, but I think 'Smoke on the Water' is a nice and easy riff to learn in the begining as it's nice and slow (and cool :) ).

It's a pity that olga.net is now closed as I used it for years and was a great place for guitar tabs.

You could try doing a torrent search for guitar books in .pdf format as I did and I have all the guitar books by Metallica in .pdf's (pretty much of the riffs and solos I know are by Metallica).

Anyway best of luck with the guitar playing.

MiggyMog
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby MiggyMog » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:51 pm

I bought quite a few tab books when I first started playing & then gave them away when my first son was born as they would have ended up as colouring books.... (I now have three little terrors, part of the time)

I still have some tab from mags and the net at least.I wish I'd kept the proper ones now!

Metalica Black album was amongst them along with the Guns 'n' roses anthology, & Megadeths youthanasia

Sad but true!
('< o o o o |''| STM,2xSTFM,2xSTE+HD,C-Lab Falcon MK2+HD,Satandisk,Ultrasatandisk,Ethernat.

guythp
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby guythp » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:28 pm

I find 'Busy Bee' quite an easy tune to play.. And quite apt, all things considered.
The Hairy Pies

MiggyMog
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby MiggyMog » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Yeah! 'Busy bee watch the world go by'

The UKJ song? wicked

I can play a bit of cat's in the cradle too which they covered, and the clasic 'everything about you!'
('< o o o o |''| STM,2xSTFM,2xSTE+HD,C-Lab Falcon MK2+HD,Satandisk,Ultrasatandisk,Ethernat.

NonToXIC
Atari nerd
Atari nerd

Postby NonToXIC » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:37 pm

Sorry I'm posting it so late, but:
Congratulations!
:)
520 STFM w/ 1 MB RAM and tons of floppies with Automation menus on them. What joy!
____
Atari Scene NEVER dies!
Stay cool. Stay ATARI

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:58 pm

leonard wrote:
Shine on your crazy diamonds

As you spoke about beatlles just before I'm confused. Are you talking about the "Pink Floyd" song, right?

Do you have nice website ressource with tablatures and , most important, videos? :-)

Oops .. I knew there was a couple of DVDs I was going to send you Leonard. Will send them in January - guaranteed :)
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Social Media

Return to “SainT”