Awesome Menu bugs in SainT 1.99c

A forum about SainT by James Boulton and Arnaud Carré - the current version is v2.4.0.

Moderators: Mug UK, Moderator Team

cpukett
Atari User
Atari User

Awesome Menu bugs in SainT 1.99c

Postby cpukett » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:09 am

new group and new list to start off

Awesome Menu 02 Lords of Chaos:bombs out straight away (same as STeem)

Awesome Menu 03 England Championship Special:comes up with the message insert other disk
The Ball Game: the screen with all the blue bubbles it is missing the big one in the middle which blows up and shows the credits and other things

Awesome Menu 05 Manchester United Europe: comes up with the message write protect and reboot

Awesome Menu 06 Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy: blank screen after it unpacks (works alright in the(a) version)
Monster Business: screen keeps on flickering and graphics messed up

Awesome Menu 07 F-15 Strike Eagle 2: music at the start doesnt sound correct

Awesome Menu 08 on the menu screen the music is not running correctly
Challenge Golf: bombs out just as you hit the ball
Robin's Smith Cricket: after you choose your teams and players it wont continue on

Awesome Menu 09 Captain Carnage: sound fx dont sound right

Awesome Menu 10 Darkman: graphics messed up from title screen onwards

Awesome Menu 11 Fruit Machine: bombs out after unpacks (crash an burn in STEem)
is labeled as menu 12

Awesome Menu 12 Stack Up: after it unpacks it closes down SainT
ls labeled as menu 12 (a)

Awesome Menu 13 Jimmy Whites Whirlwind Snooker: bombs out nearly straight away (same as STEem)
Rodland: closes down SainT just before the title screen

Awesome Menu 14 any game you choose to load just resets straight back to the menu

Awesome Menu 14 v2 Magic Pockets: when you press up and right and fire the man fires but up and left and fire he does not fire

Awesome Menu 15 Vroom: blank screen (same as STEem)

Awesome Menu 16 any game you choose to load just resets straight back to the menu

Awesome Menu 17 must be bad as no menu comes up

Awesome Menu 18 Klatrix: music doesnt play properly (same as STEem)

Awesome Menu 21 Hudson Hawk: bombs out straight away (same as STEem)

Awesome Menu 22 on the menu when you move the mouse around it load Advantage Tennis
Advantage Tennis: bombs out after the press space bar screen (same as STEem)
Striker Manager: when you choose joystick the mouse moves the cursor around and not very well

Awesome Menu 24 Killerball: at the start of the game and after someone scores a goal a big black box is on screen

Awesome Menu 25 Dizzy Dice: comes up with messed up graphics after the press space screen (same as STEem)

Awesome Menu 26 Magicland Dizzy: bombs out and resets (same as STEem)

Awesome Menu 29 First Samurai: crashes out and closes down SainT after the intro

Chris
Last edited by cpukett on Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:14 am

As usual .. plaudits and rounds of applause to you for your hard work.

Any chance, along with all your others, of sticking the information into a spreadsheet or something else?
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

cpukett
Atari User
Atari User

Postby cpukett » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi Mug
I just do my lists using wordpad.
If you want my completed ones i can send them to you to do what you want with them

Chris

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:06 pm

It's just easier I guess on a spreadsheet as Leonard can see at a glance and update what fixes are needed etc.

If you want to chat via MSN or whatever and send the files across .. or just upload them to the separate folders on Atari Legend FTP ??
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

cpukett
Atari User
Atari User

Postby cpukett » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:08 am

Awesome Menus all finished now onto a new group

Chris

Social Media

Return to “SainT”