Running a program stalls

A forum about SainT by James Boulton and Arnaud Carré - the current version is v2.4.0.

Moderators: Mug UK, Moderator Team

notdianos
Atarian
Atarian

Running a program stalls

Postby notdianos » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:46 am

Hey, everyone.

I've recently downloaded the emulator but it seems that only certain programs will run.

I've been able to get demo downloads to run but a couple of other downloads only show the first few screens and then stop.

I believe I've followed the docs on how to run properly....any suggestions from cyber space?

bpadinha
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby bpadinha » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:31 pm

Telling us which programs will probably help... Saint might not be the most appropriate emu, did you try Steem?

bp

notdianos
Atarian
Atarian

Hey, bp...

Postby notdianos » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:46 am

Yes...I guess listing the games would help....I was a little brain-dead last night...my apologies.

The games that stall are Cadaver: The Pay Off disk S591 and S592...

and, Cadaver2.zip

I have Steem as well, and they crash when I use that emulator. D.B.G. responded to my search for the Cadaver games here in the forum under the ST section. He uploaded the disks last week

I thought that maybe they would work using a different emulator, but now that I look back at previous e-mails here...particularly from Sodas...I see that the reason that they crash is because they are part of a beta version that was not bug-free.

I can load the games in Steem and progress to a certain point in the game but then the crash occurs.

Nobody has answered that they have the original Payoff game disk that would have been purchased back in the day.

Anyway...now that I have probably bored everyone to tears with my long winded response......I'll download some other games and see if I can get them running.

Thanks

Social Media

Return to “SainT”