TT EMU

A forum about the Hatari ST/STE/Falcon emulator - the current version is v2.2.0

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, thothy, Moderator Team

Bikerbob
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

TT EMU

Postby Bikerbob » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm

SO, I have decided to play with Hatari because I would like to try some TT stuff.

I have real hardware for STF and MEGA STE..

From what I have read Hatari is best for TT.. but I also have a Nova Card from Frank Lucas and an ET4000 that I would like to try and emulate. Can that be done yet?? in any EMU?

Is there a TT HDD image out there?? that I could try with a good setup on it? I know I am limited to what works (Software) and what doesnt. What is the best place to read on what to use and not use when it comes to TT??

If you feel this is doable I would love to hear.. if you feel not and wish to tell me why.. I would love to hear that too.

Thanks

James

lp
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Re: TT EMU

Postby lp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:26 pm

I've seen snapshots of others using TT emulation, however I can't get it to work. Always crashes after the memory test. Tried different ROMs, settings, etc, nothing seems to help.

evil
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby evil » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:07 pm

lp wrote:I've seen snapshots of others using TT emulation, however I can't get it to work. Always crashes after the memory test. Tried different ROMs, settings, etc, nothing seems to help.

Hi,

it needs a cold boot after TT-RAM has been added or it will bomb at memory test.
Just hit altgr-c or cmd-c once after it has reset and it will work.

Short video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsYsY4kjNY

Bikerbob
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Bikerbob » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:07 pm

I have got it up and running with a Ppera img that I can run geneva etc on.. but cant run geneva on TT. It has Xboot on it.. and if I clear everything off except control panel and the cpx's it will boot.. I am sitting on the desktop.. tos 3.06 .. but, now.. how do I figure out.. what is TT compatible and what is not? I know most games are not..
With Hatari I can use the PCs com port for RS232.. so if I had a physical com port.. I could hook it up to my UDS 100 and then use Hatari (TT) to telnet maybe use STing etc??

James

Eero Tamminen
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Eero Tamminen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:32 pm

There's very little software that's TT-specific (works *only* on TT):
https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/compat ... ility_list

Social Media

Return to “Hatari”