Faucon2001 wrote:Thanks Farvardin, it's seems to work. I have not seen any performance change, gembench is consistent between both version.
Regarding the color issue, I have found some report on google but without solution. It could be linked to sdl lib version.
I have tried to change the -bpp switch, but it's the same : outside of low and mid rez, all the others resolutions have bad colors.
This is how looks like a mono screen
It's like STacy mono!
Faucon2001 wrote:Regarding your different builds, keeping apart this SDL issue, the old UAE engine runs faster on the Pi than the new WinUAE. It's not noticeable on ST/STE emulation, but very clear on Falcon emulation.
Faucon2001 wrote:It's like STacy mono!
Yes and this is not a bug, this is a feature !!!
From what I read on the net it confirms Eero comment, libsdl for Pi has issues with the framebuffer, and I have not found a fix : so kind of dead end for now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests