Hatari on tablet device

A forum about the Hatari ST/STE emulator - the current version is v2.0.0

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, thothy, Moderator Team

Omikronman
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Hatari on tablet device

Postby Omikronman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:15 am

It is working now. I think it has something to do with the Android 5 mounting the SD card write protected for an unknown reason. Copying the Atari files to the internal storage made it working.

Omikronman
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Omikronman » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

mh O.o

mistralblue
Atarian
Atarian

Postby mistralblue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey guys - just come across Hatari on both PC and Android. I'm sure those of us 80s kids will understand the joy of booting Xenon 1/2, Stunt Car Racer, Robocop etc again for the first time in about 25 years!

Question for the Android version Dev if I may, I've installed it on my girl's tablets to introduce them to some proper gaming. Problem I am having is with Bluetooth controller mapping. Each tablet (Hudl2) will recognise the controllers as separate entities (and I can even name them as such). Hatari android app can only map one device, if I map pad 1, as soon as I map pad 2 it robs the assignments to pad 1 (basically means I can't use two bluetooth pads). I tried again with a completely different model of bluetooth pad and it did the same thing, suggesting it is the app that is having issues differentiating between the two different pad inputs. Not sure that there's anything that can be done about this but would be great if it could be fixed! Other than that, its AWESOME! Thanks for all your hard work... :D

squall
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby squall » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 am

Hi mistralblue,
I'll have a look at the two player support once I get some time to start working on the android version again.

mistralblue
Atarian
Atarian

Postby mistralblue » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Sweet thank you! You've made a 37 yr old and x2 6 yr olds very happy with your efforts thus far anyway :))

Social Media

Return to “Hatari”