Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

A forum for anything about the Steem Engine STE emulator, comments, problems, bug reports etc. Steven Seagal regularly provides updated versions of the original STEem code.

Moderators: Mug UK, Steem Authors, Moderator Team

Gus
Atarian
Atarian

Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

Postby Gus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 am

I have Steem Engine v3.8.1 running Master Tracks Pro on an Inspirion 530 Desktop with Windows 7 64 and using a Neewer MIDI in/out to USB Cable (which showed as installed) I'm having a MIDI problem, as follows: The Drums and Bass lines are correct MIDI-wise, but I seem to have a problem with Piano CHORDS - They are delayed, jumbled and even notes that I know are Not there, are playing when Soloed - Any suggestions on what Steem or MTPro settings I'm missing? If someone is doing the same scenario as I am, what are your settings? Help! and Thanks!
Last edited by Gus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gus
Atarian
Atarian

Re: Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

Postby Gus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 pm

What actually happens, I've learned, is that along side the chords, that do "seem" to be correct, with playback of Only Piano on Midi ch. 1, there is a rapid-fire (E or E#?) note just playing away, out of the blue - I've turned Off all Midi Controllers (except notes) Touch, Mod wheel, etc. without success either. I am using a Midi 1n/out to USB cable that I know works b/c I've tested it on other progs....wah, so far

Social Media

Return to “Steem”