Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

A forum for anything about the Steem Engine STE emulator, comments, problems, bug reports etc. Steven Seagal regularly provides updated versions of the original STEem code. The current version is v3.9.4.

Moderators: Mug UK, Steem Authors, Moderator Team

Gus
Atarian
Atarian

Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

Postby Gus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 am

I have Steem Engine v3.8.1 running Master Tracks Pro on an Inspirion 530 Desktop with Windows 7 64 and using a Neewer MIDI in/out to USB Cable (which showed as installed) I'm having a MIDI problem, as follows: The Drums and Bass lines are correct MIDI-wise, but I seem to have a problem with Piano CHORDS - They are delayed, jumbled and even notes that I know are Not there, are playing when Soloed - Any suggestions on what Steem or MTPro settings I'm missing? If someone is doing the same scenario as I am, what are your settings? Help! and Thanks!
Last edited by Gus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gus
Atarian
Atarian

Re: Steem MIDI Problems on Windows 7 64

Postby Gus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 pm

What actually happens, I've learned, is that along side the chords, that do "seem" to be correct, with playback of Only Piano on Midi ch. 1, there is a rapid-fire (E or E#?) note just playing away, out of the blue - I've turned Off all Midi Controllers (except notes) Touch, Mod wheel, etc. without success either. I am using a Midi 1n/out to USB cable that I know works b/c I've tested it on other progs....wah, so far

Social Media

Return to “Steem”