Pasti writeback software

In this forum you'll find more information about the Pasti & VAPI Tools and the Preservation Project built around these tools. Come on in to find out more about it and discuss these projects.

Moderators: Mug UK, ijor, Moderator Team

Sudum Gumudu
Atarian
Atarian

Pasti writeback software

Postby Sudum Gumudu » Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 am

What became of it? It would be extremely gratifying to be able to back up my collection of original Atari games to new working disks. I have Pasti images of all my original Atari games saved. To be able to do that would definitely justify the expense of a Catweasel card. I still play on original Atari hardware from time to time.

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Pasti writeback software

Postby Mug UK » Fri May 15, 2009 11:40 am

It's what all of us who have Catweasel cards and/or Discovery cartridges are patiently waiting for. It's in Ijor's hands at the moment.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Sudum Gumudu
Atarian
Atarian

Postby Sudum Gumudu » Fri May 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Perhaps Ijor could give us all a sitrep. There hasn't been any news for a while.

snoopy
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby snoopy » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

yeah, writing back would be great option. I mean it' s been possible for other formats for ages now. though pasti seems to be better that the other formats, it's bad to only have a "one-way street". Especially for people who'd rather use their real hardware than an emulator. And with all this recent work of so many people trying to pastify everything htey can get their hands on, it'd be really a treat to have a "write-back" option.
cheers
Snoopy aka Roloway

Social Media

Return to “Pasti & VAPI”