Can I be of Assistance......

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

Signet
Atarian
Atarian

Can I be of Assistance......

Postby Signet » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:35 pm

Ok - this is really my FIRST POSt on the Forum - Im an old Vet for the Good old dayz - Please forgive me as Im actually listening to Monty on the Run C=64 (mp3) on the computer while typing this.... Sorry! Oh and check the Time aswell.... NERD!!!!!

Ok - I just wonderd if I could help you lot trace back any OLD menus you cant get hold of, Iv got 4 Disk Banks (200 in each) of menu disks. Oh and I was HOT on Demo's back in the day... any needed?

No idea on how to transfer them to PC but can hook you up with the discs! Oh and im not giving them away nilly willy..... So please dont ALL Start shouting!

Cheers. Jono (Signet of X-Static and Jono Gravatics)
P.S. - any of my old contacts out there... HOLLA!
Artist for X-Static (UK) - Member of Gravatics (IRE)

RetroGamerUK
RetroLamerUK
RetroLamerUK

Postby RetroGamerUK » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:17 am

You have definitely come to the right place.....
Last edited by RetroGamerUK on Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twitch
Atarian
Atarian

Back in the day

Postby Twitch » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Hi Signet

Welcome back to the Atari scene, I'm an old Vet of the scene too, as you'll prob see in one of the other posts, I used to produce tracker mods for the Nova Group, if you have any Nova Menu's or NovaSound disks, they nearly all have my music on them and I'm trying to retrieve as much as I can from the old skool days!

If you have any let me know, cheers!

Twitch

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:51 am

Welcome to both Signet & Twitch ..

Generally, if it's a one-off menu, or a demo circulated only between members of a particular group, then (a la eBay) .. it's classed as "RARE! Never Seen Before! One Time Offer!" etc. etc.

The standard stuff such as the Automation / Pompey etc. disks are complete (but SHW/Dbug might be interested if you got different menu contents to the ones he's got for Automation).

Check out the Floppyshop lists (they're elsewhere in this forum) and if you've got demo's not on there, then it's probably a certifiable rare one.

There's more than enough bods on here with enough of an ST set-up to image up the disks and get them transferred.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Social Media

Return to “Menu Disks”