U.L.S. Test Titles

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: Mug UK, bodkinz, Moderator Team

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

U.L.S. Test Titles

Postby Cyrano Jones » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:08 am

I'll post the ones we have working or in progress here tonight.They will be zipfiles of the folder to copy to your HD

The final releases will have an installer (sho is working on that atm) that ask you to insert the correct disk so it can read the files.

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:55 pm

The Untouchables
--------------------

As you can see from the sourcefile, this isnt using the latest build of the source - but it does work on my STFm and my STe. Sho' has also tested it on his MegaST.

We have found that using HDDriver you *must* set your buffers to 40/2/2 in the setup or it will crash. This should be fixed when the dynamic buffer allocation code is added.

I thought you might all like one to (a) test and (b) look at how its hooked into an existing crack.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:27 pm

Streetfighter II+
------------------------

This one is using a recent build of the sourcefile.

The original D-Bug version needed 1 Meg... so in order to buffer it properly I needed 2.. and decided it may as well be 4 to make it easier.

Anyway here it is for you to test :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:22 pm

so can anyone actually test these and confirm working on another set of H/W for us?

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:33 pm

As mentioned to CJ previously on MSN, Untouchables doesn't work on my Steem setup under any version of TOS. Very odd.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:18 pm

I'll be re-assembling all the currently working (and non working) loaders with the latest build of the ULS code tonight, should be fine then :-)

Thanks to defjam, the Timer-C problems are (mostly) fixed.

Showaddywaddy
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Showaddywaddy » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:55 pm

Installer about done.. should have a beta for you tonight :)

Shw

Cyrano Jones
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Cyrano Jones » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:19 pm

..and if all goes well, a release on Sunday :)

Social Media

Return to “Menu Disks”