U.L.S. installed games torrent?

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: bodkinz, Mug UK, Moderator Team

mugorj
Atarian
Atarian

U.L.S. installed games torrent?

Postby mugorj » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey guys,

Did someone already collected all of the U.L.S. installed games in a single archive, and made it available for download?
I would like to have them all in my 520ST's HD, but downloading them one by one is really very time consuming.
Other than that, are there more alternatives to install games to the HD besides this, Pera's Image File Loader and his GameX hd conversions?
Many games from the Pera's conversions don't work on my 4MB 520STM (using a home made Pera's own IDE interafce and multiple TOS: 1.4, 2.06 and EmuTOS).

Thanks in advance!
Marcelo.

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Re: U.L.S. installed games torrent?

Postby ggn » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Why bother with a torrent or pack? Just point http://d-bug.mooo.com/patch.php to a mass file downloader or a browser extension that downloads all links from a page and off you go.

Personally I wouldn't like a pack of my hard disk fixes to float about the web. A pack is something frozen in time. Things might get fixed over time and we can push updates to our fixes. Then when people complain that something doesn't work we need to do the extra overhead work of figuring out if they used an older or the latest version. Or people simply just go and moan that "poo is broken" everywhere.

So, please don't do that.

[EDIT] and of course there's always the possibility of someone malicious could alter the contents of our fixes so that they do harm to people's data and then re-distribute that claiming that it's D-bug's fault. So double please don't do that.
is 73 Falcon patched atari games enough ? ^^

mugorj
Atarian
Atarian

Re: U.L.S. installed games torrent?

Postby mugorj » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:39 pm

Fair enough.

Thank you.

Social Media

Return to “Menu Disks”