Automation 308v2

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: Mug UK, bodkinz, Moderator Team

jamesrc
Atari User
Atari User

Automation 308v2

Postby jamesrc » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Sorry for the post just to ask for something. :/

Does anyone have a copy of Automation 308v2 that they'd be willing to send my way? I could swear I snagged it from Dbug's site back when they rereleased this menu, but it's not on any of my drives. I suspect I lost it in a hard drive crash a few years ago.

ggn
Atari God
Atari God

Re: Automation 308v2

Postby ggn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 am

Hi,

After all those server moves and links updating using "creative" methods, that link on the news site was dead. I updated the link and you can download the menu here.
is 73 Falcon patched atari games enough ? ^^

jamesrc
Atari User
Atari User

Postby jamesrc » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 am

ggn wrote:Hi,

After all those server moves and links updating using "creative" methods, that link on the news site was dead. I updated the link and you can download the menu here.

Thank you!!

I've left the country since making that post. I'll download it when I get home in a week.

jamesrc
Atari User
Atari User

Postby jamesrc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 am

ggn wrote:Hi,

Thanks! I've not played Tower of Babel before. It's an interesting game that I'd like to put a little more time into.

Social Media

Return to “Menu Disks”