Looking for Supremacy menus :)

You can discus menu disks by all those classic ST hack & pack teams. If you have questions, requests or remarks about hackers, packers, screens or just menu disks in general, this is the place to be!

Moderators: Mug UK, bodkinz, Moderator Team

HEKTIK
Atarian
Atarian

Looking for Supremacy menus :)

Postby HEKTIK » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 pm

There was once an extremely small UK group called Supremacy that did a few games menus and utility discs sometime around 92-93 I guess
This is NOT to be confused with the French group (That I didn't even know existed at the time!)

I'm trying to find any of their stuff or anyone that knew them or trading stuff in the post with anyone that knew them?
(Some names that ring a bell: The Wizard? Adrenalin? Mac Error? Assassin? Angels Of Mercy? Omni? Neon Lights?)

Looking at the age of the posts on this site I think I'm a few years too late but you never know :)

Dan (aka HEKTIK of Supremacy)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Looking for Supremacy menus :)

Postby Mug UK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 am

I'll have a look in my collection of downloads but someone else is bound to have swapped with you all those years ago and kept the disks.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 am

Welcome of this board mister Hektik :D

I saw Razaac and Strider the last year and Razaac told me it was always full of floppy disks of Supremacy :P

You can contact Brume, he has a lot of interesting things... and he tries to collect some stufs of Supremacy.
Member of NoExtra Team

Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Postby Brume » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome on board Hektik :)
It's always a pleasure to welcome an (ex)member of an English band. Are you the same Daniel who lived in Lancing? Or was it another member of Supremacy?
Assassin, Adrenalin, TCK of Neon Lights are all members of this forum.
Do you remember how many menus you produced? I may have a few of them for you.

To Zorro2: Hektik wasn't a member of Supremacy (French team) ;) He was a member of Supremacy (UK team) that was also named "Supremacy Of Omni". Both teams had no similarity but the name.

To everyone: the disks of Supremacy Of Omni will be uploaded soon. I've heard a lot of various menus will be soon available somewhere :oops:

spiny
Disk Imager Supreme
Disk Imager Supreme

Postby spiny » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 am

looking forward to new stuff :)

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

From the Hang Loose Archive I found these:

These two were in a separate 'Supremacy Of Omni Menus' folder
SUP003A.zip

SUP003B.zip

There was also a folder called 'Supremacy' but it was the French group.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

HEKTIK
Atarian
Atarian

Postby HEKTIK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Brume - VERY well remembered! I am indeed THAT Dan from Lancing - Christ it was so long ago it seems like another life now!! Do I know you too then?

Omni was a merger between us (Supremacy) and The Neon Lights but I don't really remember what happened to it all now... To be honest I can't even remember how many menus we did either :(
I remember doing several games menus and a couple of utility menus - I just found one of our intros on Industrially Safe Demo Disk 25 and the intro code was by MugUK ;)
(I see I greeted Tronic PDL, The MLP, Twylyte, Adrenalin UK and The Evil Force on there but I must have known those guys somewhere somehow...)

I remember getting into the scene after placing an ad for contacts in MicroMart magazine and I got well over 200 replies! Sorry to say I binned my 1990s address book several years ago - Wish I had kept it for reference now as I remember it being like a bible for me LOL!

Ah.... So many good memories :D

HEKTIK
Atarian
Atarian

Postby HEKTIK » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Many MANY thanks for that menu 3 MugUK - That's completely made my day!!

I see in the scrolling text I complied it 28 May 1992! I have very little to remind me of things I have done in my early life so that's really cool to see again - Awwww I'm getting all misty reading the scroller!

I think our very first menu had Team Yankee 2 on it but it's all a blur now so I could be talking out my behind! :D

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:10 pm

HEKTIK wrote:Sorry to say I binned my 1990s address book several years ago - Wish I had kept it for reference now as I remember it being like a bible for me LOL!
yeah I remember having one of 'those' address books (well more numbers than addresses ;)). I got rid of it when I got married first time around! :lol:

I didn't have any Atari scene contacts in there though... :mrgreen:
TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

Brume wrote:To Zorro2: Hektik wasn't a member of Supremacy (French team) ;) He was a member of Supremacy (UK team) that was also named "Supremacy Of Omni". Both teams had no similarity but the name.

Oups ! I don't know that existed an english section of Supremacy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Member of NoExtra Team

FedePede04
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FedePede04 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 am

Dal wrote:I didn't have any Atari scene contacts in there though... :mrgreen:

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Atari will rule the world, long after man has disappeared

sometime my English is a little weird, Google translate is my best friend :)

simonsunnyboy

Postby simonsunnyboy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Zorro 2 wrote:
Brume wrote:To Zorro2: Hektik wasn't a member of Supremacy (French team) ;) He was a member of Supremacy (UK team) that was also named "Supremacy Of Omni". Both teams had no similarity but the name.

Oups ! I don't know that existed an english section of Supremacy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If I understood right, it is not a section but a whole independent crew that happened to use the same name.
Simon Sunnyboy/Paradize - http://paradize.atari.org/ - STOT: http://www.npoi.de/stot/

Stay cool, stay Atari!

1x2600jr, 1x1040STFm, 1x1040STE 4MB+TOS2.06+SatanDisk, 1xF030 14MB+FPU+NetUS-Bee

Jabber: simonsunnyboy@atari-jabber.org

HEKTIK
Atarian
Atarian

Postby HEKTIK » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 pm

That is correct Simon - There was no connection whatsoever between them and us

I had about 3500 floppies in my collection back in those days but I didn't hear of the French guys with the same name until much later LOL

FedePede04
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FedePede04 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm

HEKTIK wrote:That is correct Simon - There was no connection whatsoever between them and us

I had about 3500 floppies in my collection back in those days but I didn't hear of the French guys with the same name until much later LOL

3500 floppies that must had taken up some space, and cost a fortune.
i remember the first floppy that i buy, it was a single side and it cost about 2.5 pound.

simonsunnyboy

Postby simonsunnyboy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 pm

HEKTIK wrote:That is correct Simon - There was no connection whatsoever between them and us

3500 floppies :roll:
Back then I had no contacts, I think I traded about 20 disks or so in my old ST years from 1990 to 1995....a single menu of anything could have changed that.
I got a few Medway Boys disks but those had no snailmail contacts on them.

Long live the internet which makes making contacts and communication so much easier :D
Simon Sunnyboy/Paradize - http://paradize.atari.org/ - STOT: http://www.npoi.de/stot/

Stay cool, stay Atari!

1x2600jr, 1x1040STFm, 1x1040STE 4MB+TOS2.06+SatanDisk, 1xF030 14MB+FPU+NetUS-Bee

Jabber: simonsunnyboy@atari-jabber.org

ChrisUnionNJ
Atarian
Atarian

Postby ChrisUnionNJ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 am

You could check this site they have some listed..
http://www.thegamearchives.com/?val=0_2 ... _0_19_68_0

Chris :coffe:

rudis
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby rudis » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 am

here some
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiny
Disk Imager Supreme
Disk Imager Supreme

Postby spiny » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 am

nice :) thanks !

rudis
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby rudis » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 am

some more

FedePede04
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FedePede04 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks for the files

caffeinekid
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby caffeinekid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Nice! I don't suppose you have any of the missing Neon Lights Games Compils in your collection? Or even any of the Mod Disks? :)

Hi Hektik! :)
http://www.tcksoft.co.uk <- my remakes site
"Anyone got any Neon Lights menus?" :)

Social Media

Return to “Menu Disks”