For sale CUBASE AUDIO Atari.
Cubase Audio v2.06 works on Atari Falcon and C-Lab Falcon, and also works on all other Atari computer models (ST, Mega, STacy and TT) with a minimum of 4 Mby of RAM, but only with the MIDI functionality that it is equivalent to Cubase Score or Cubase MIDI v3 improved, for this you must press the Shift + Esc keys during Cubase startup and it will deactivate the Audio functions.
Cubase Audio CBX works on all Atari computers with Yamaha CBX-D5 or CBX-D3 hardware (the ST series also requires the DMA to SCSI-II interface).
This package includes:
- Dongle Cubase Audio.
Valid for Cubase Audio Falcon and Cubase Audio Yamaha CBX-D5 / CBX-D3.
- Floppy disks with Cubase Audio Falcon software (16 channels) and Cubase Audio CBX-D5 / D3.
- Audio and MIDI manual printed and bound in a ring binder, in the language to choose between English or French; The
midi part is also available in German and Spanish.
- DVD disc full of musical programs, manuals in PDF format and other utilities.
Some features of Cubase Audio v2.06:
- 64 MIDI sequencer track.
- 8 stereo audio track recording mode with effects or 16 mono audio track recording mode without effects using a 2: 1
compression algorithm. 16 track mode still delivers true 16-bit output.
- Offline audio effects, including tape playback pitch and conversion between 8 and 16 track audio file modes.
- Multiple sample rates supported up to 48Khz (48 Khz requires external FDI or clock device).
- Visual audio waveform editor that includes the ability to set the volume by drawing.
- Filepool editor, allowing file segments to be edited to sub-frame accuracy and then imported or exported.
- Audio monitor page, providing file selection for recording and playback volume and metering.
- Hardware page, allowing setting of the sample rate, effects, recording source (analogue, external FDI or mixed out for
bouncing), analogue input levels and output levels and the selection of the audio track type which are:
1) Hard disk spooling.
2) RAM tracks pre-loaded into memory for faster manipulation - especially useful with slow drives and short segments.
3) Sampler tracks which can be triggered on the fly.
- 16 channel mixer page including level, pan, and effects such as reverb, delay, chorus, and a 10 band graphic equalizer.
- Inspector panel, including mute, monitor, file name, free disk space, and part naming.
- Complete score editor
- MIDI events editor.
- Drum set editor.
- MIDI synthesizer editor (SyEx).
- Integrated additional modules: Arpeggiator, General - MIDI Menu, SysEx Editor.
- Possibility to use external modules: Studio Module, Cue Trax, Style Trax (see DVD content).
ET4000 graphics card users know that the dongle for Cubase MIDI v3 and Score works with expanded resolutions only in Cubase v3.02 (it does not work with Cubase v3.10 or Cubase Score), so they would have to use the Standard "High resolution ST" to use the latest versions of Cubase and miss the benefits of the graphics card. On the other hand, the Cubase AUDIO dongle does allow you to use Cubase Audio v2.06 software on that graphics card and therefore use MIDI functions equivalent to Cubase Score or v3.10 enhanced.
The price is € 285 with shipping included within the EU (without customs fees).
Orientative photograph of the package presentation:
Mega STe computer using Cubase Audio v2.06 (obviously without the Audio functions):
Any Atari computer with Cubase Audio CBX and Yamaha CBX-D5 or CBX-D3 hardware:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.