I have designed an Atari2USB joystick adapter utilizing a Arduino Pro-Micro.
I have printed a few boards and have tested with the PC/Linux with emulations with no issues. such as MAME.
This unit does NOT act as a keyboard, but as an actual pair of game controllers. Windows and Linux will detect game controllers.
Have you ever wanted to use your vintage Atari 2600 compatible joysticks on your PC? ME TOO!
Well, now you can! Introducing the new ATARI2USB Joystick Adapter board for the PC.
- Atari 2600 compatible joysticks (not included)
- 2 Joystick support (X/Y Axis)
- up to 2 buttons (button #2 should be wired to pin #9 of the joystick)
- Fits in a standard Hammond 1591XXL enclosure (not included)
- USB Interface
- Custom Arduino programmed
- Windows OS compatible - Plug and Play
- Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 18.04)
Tested in MAME and Classic99 with retro games and computers that recognize ATARI joysticks.
link to manual to read is http://shift838.99er.net/support/ATARI2USBV1.pdf
selling the units for $22.00 US + shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.