FS: The K..AT remote control for Atari computer (Friend-Chip)

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God

FS: The K..AT remote control for Atari computer (Friend-Chip)

Postby Atarieterno » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:28 pm

It seems that it is not something so rare to find, I have seen it until today on eBay.

K..AT de eBay.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God

Re: FS: The K..AT remote control for Atari computer (Friend-Chip)

Postby Atarieterno » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Well, it has already been sold. I'll let you know when I see another one.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Miguel
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: FS: The K..AT remote control for Atari computer (Friend-Chip)

Postby Miguel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:50 am

I don't think they pop up all that often and when they do pop up they tend to go quick. I have been after one for a while just so I can see if I can clone it. I have thrown something together myself but it uses a workaround to prevent the accessory from disconnecting. Basically I have to keep one button connected at all times to circumvent whatever it is they put in their box that I can't see.

There was a bigger version of the K..AT which is harder to find and I intend to build something closer to that. More switches, more pedal sockets and some rotary encoders for shuttling the cursor around etc....basically it's possible to assign 3 of the switches to an encoder so that you can move a cursor in the direction of rotation (left and right or up and down) and then press the encoder to enter or remove data.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”