I'm thinking of selling my STM.
* Fully recapped with Rubycon and Panasonic caps
* 4MB of ram - quite rare for an STM
* 16Mhz CPU mod installed
* Both original AND new PSU included
* Scart cable
* Original Atari metal badge 4160 (cost 25 quid by itself)
* Brand new TOS 1.04 ROMs from Exxos store
* New old stock external floppy drive
* Cartridge port RTC
* VGA adapter and cable
* Smallymouse usb adapter
I'm gonna ask £150 for this. Some might think that's high but when you factor in all the labor and upgrades it's definitely worth it, this is the ultimate STM lovingly restored and upgraded.
Located in the UK.
Pm me if interested, I'll post photos later
Photos of mobo and CPU install:https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=1411
Also included: VGA adaptor and cable & smallymouse usb mouse adaptor
Falcon ct60e 060 - 256mb ram - phantom bus and dsp accel // Atari TT - Thunder and Storm IDE 64mb ram - Lightning VME - USB LAN - Ati Mach64 2mb // Atari STM 4160 - 4MB ram - 16Mhz exxos 1.5 booster - Ultrasatan