Up for grabs.

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here. Please use the sub forum if you are posting links to items you've found on ebay.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

MrFish
Atarian
Atarian

Up for grabs.

Postby MrFish » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 am

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this. I am not sure whether I am allowed to post this. If it isn't, or I'm not, then I apologise.

I have an Atari Mega ST2, it has the monitor, the computer, the keyboard, (minus one key), and the mouse. It has an external disk drive, it also has a laser printer (Atari SLM804), along with the connecting interface.

I bought the thing, slightly used, in the mid-80s. At that time I had literally no idea how to even switch it on. I struggled with it for a while and then ignored it. Shortly thereafter I bought a PC with Windows 3.1.

I put the Atari into plastic bags and shoved it in a storeroom. When I moved house, it came with me and went into a similar but different storeroom. It has remained there since.

I have recently cleared out the storeroom and once again come across this Atari. It is of absolutely no use to me. I was going to stick it on eBay, I imagine it would sell for very little money. It then occurred to me that there may well be people who would quite like it, and get some use or pleasure from it. I then came looking for a forum like this one.

I am in North Birmingham. I am happy to give it away without charge, to someone that can use it and is prepared to collect it. When I sort out the storeroom further there may be some software that I could send on to whoever takes it.

Anybody interested?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stormy
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Up for grabs.

Postby stormy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:11 am

Pm sent
Falcon CT60e 060 - 256mb ram - Phantom bus and DSP accelerated // Atari TT - Thunder and Storm IDE 64mb ram - Lightning VME - USB LAN - ATI Mach64 2mb

Total Eclipse
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Total Eclipse » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:17 am

Pm sent
Atari equipment all in storage - Now playing with MiST :)

MrFish
Atarian
Atarian

Postby MrFish » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:50 am

Now gone. Thanks and sorry to those who missed out.

viking272
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby viking272 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Whilst I didn't get it (and was tempted to apply), it's great to see this type of thing happen.
Thanks MrFish! Hope it went to a nice home.
:cheers:

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”