Relisted - Expose Digitiser

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Simie
Atari User
Atari User

Relisted - Expose Digitiser

Postby Simie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163219609513

Expose Digitiser

This digitizer is now on Ebay, I have just lowered the price to what think is its lowest.

“EXPOSE TECH SPEC Maximum Resolution (rostrum work) - up to 1024x768 or 768x512, to 24-bit true colour (only with enhanced version of APEX)Maximum Resolution (real-time capture) - 512x384, 16-bit true colourAnimation Resolutions (data transfer rate) - 512x320 (6fps) - 256x160 (17fps) - 128x80 (25fps).On-board Memory - 512KB of Static RAMInterface - Falcon internal busFrame Capture - 40ms (25fps)RGB SPLITTERThe RGB Splitter is supplied as part of the Expose kit. This is aseparate unit which fits neatly on the Falcon providing control overthe picture attributes or can even be used to create special effects(fade, over- or under-saturate, change to grey-scale) particularlywhen creating animations within APEX.Inputs - S-Video, CompositeOutput - RGBControls - Colour, Brightness, Contrast, Sync, NTSC HueCompatibility - PAL or NTSC”

Expose even more flexible
than before - complete control over brightness, contrast and colour.

True colour Video Digitiser specifically designed for the Atari Falcon
offering an amazing array of features and including the incredibly
powerful APEX Media software to provide full video software support.

24-bit true colour still captures from video camera, VCR or any other
form of video input. Compile animation sequences with APEX from moving
video up to 512x384 in 16-bit true colour.

You will get the following items:-
Titan Designs Expose colour digitiser & RGB splitter and instruction book & Apex Media Manual and a backup copy of the software.

Installation
Exspose has a sub miniature din plug on the end of the cable that needs to come out of the Falcon's case. The board does require you to open up the Falcon 030 case and attach Expose to the feature connector inside.

You will have to decide how you are going to get the digitisers cable to the outside of the case. I simply cut an hole and then put a grommet around the cable tidying up the case. All this is explained in the installation manual.

The RGB Splitter has the positive and negative on power cable reversed, quality PSU included.

This was possibly the best colour digitizer made for the Falcon 030

This item will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery (TM) 1.00pm 1 to 2 Days, I like to ensure that you get your item as quick as possible. The power supply and Apex Media Book weigh quite a bit hence the postage cost.

Contact me, if you have any questions, you can always make a sensible offer.

derkom
Atari User
Atari User

Re: Relisted - Expose Digitiser

Postby derkom » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 am

You might get more interest if you were willing to ship outside the UK.

Simie
Atari User
Atari User

Re: Relisted - Expose Digitiser

Postby Simie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:48 pm

derkom wrote:You might get more interest if you were willing to ship outside the UK.

I will give this a thought, if I did this the service would be a insured service as I would not want it to go missing.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”